Today begins an entirely new month and a whole new set of quarterly goals. I tried this whole process over the course of the last three months, and I screwed it up horribly.
I managed to set goals, which has never been my strong suit. Instead of setting up goals to accomplish over a three month period I made the mistake of doing it one month at a time. While I hit some easily, I missed others completely. It left me feeling very low about myself and my goals.
This time, it begins a new quarter and I will set them to accomplish over a three month period.
- Get Zilla (Possible Title) fixed up, beta read, and beta edits finished.
- Finish the first draft of The Damned, and edits complete.
- Get back on track with my Healthy Lifestyle.
- Go on four adventure hikes.
- Read three books.
- Go on at least three dates with The Hubby Man.
- Finish the two-month workout routine (just to say I did it)
- Have two Girls nights with my daughter.
- Take one day a week as a family night and spend time together.
- Set up a monthly dinner plan.
Tell me, do you set yourself quarterly goals? Monthly Goals? or do you have another method for keeping yourself on track?
As always remember L.O.L. (Live it, Own it, Love it) or it isn’t worth doing.